The 24-year-old is currently one of the most sought-after midfielders in Europe after his brilliant displays for the Hammers.
Known for his passing and ball interception skills, Rice has been consistently delivering top-class performances for West Ham.
He has made over 240 senior appearances, bagging 15 goals and 13 assists.
But with his contract expiring in 2024, the England international is expected to leave the London Stadium in the summer transfer window.
West Ham are looking for around £100 million to part with their most important player.
This price tag will likely scare off many of his suitors, but Arsenal are serious in their pursuit.
According to the Daily Mail, the Gunners are ready to spend a club record £90m to sign the defensive midfielder.
Nicolas Pepe’s £72m move to the Emirates Stadium in 2019 is currently Arsenal’s most expensive transfer of all-time.
They face competition for Rice’s signature, with Manchester United, Liverpool and Bayern Munich all keen on him.
But the Gunners are the front-runners in the race for the midfielder, with manager Mikel Arteta a huge admirer of the player.
- Rangers considering Ryan Lowe for managerial vacancy following Michael Beale’s dismissal
- Jeremie Frimpong new Leverkusen contract could hand Celtic a massive windfall
- La Liga Weekly: Real Madrid thump Girona, Celta Vigo’s woes continue
- Ten Hag to drop Pellistri for midfielder | Expected Man Utd line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Galatasaray
- Double injury boost confirmed, Trossard starts | Expected Arsenal line-up (4-3-3) vs Lens