Juventus have set their sights on talented striker Rasmus Hojlund, according to Corriere della Sera.
The Bianconeri are preparing for the potential departure of Dusan Vlahovic, a target for Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.
Atalanta have placed a price tag of €50 million on Hojlund, who has also caught the attention of Manchester United.
Erik ten Hag wants to sign Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane, but fears he won’t get the deal over the line.
Hojlund, Victor Osimhen and Randal Kolo Muani are other players on his radar.
The Denmark international burst onto the scene with 15 goals and seven assists in 41 appearances this season.
However, Atalanta are under no pressure to sell with Hojlund under contract until 2027.
Bayern are reportedly confident of signing Vlahovic this summer unless an English club makes a better offer for the Serbian striker.
Bayern have prepared an offer of €60 million for the Serbian star, but Juventus want more.
They have discussed Hojlund as a possible signing and will use the funds from Vlohovic’s sale to fund the move.
- Valencia chief insists Javi Guerra not for sale amid Manchester United and Newcastle United interest
- Rangers considering Ryan Lowe for managerial vacancy following Michael Beale’s dismissal
- Jeremie Frimpong new Leverkusen contract could hand Celtic a massive windfall
- La Liga Weekly: Real Madrid thump Girona, Celta Vigo’s woes continue
- Ten Hag to drop Pellistri for midfielder | Expected Man Utd line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Galatasaray