Jean-Philippe Gbamin reportedly wants to end his disastrous spell at Everton and move to another club this summer.
The 27-year-old joined the Toffees in 2019 from Mainz in a deal worth around £25 million.
However, his time on Merseyside has been wrecked by injuries, with the player making only eight senior appearances.
He has fared better during his recent loan stints at CSKA Moscow and Trabzonspor.
The Ivory Coast international featured in 13 matches for the Russian outfit after he was loaned for the second half of the 2021-22 campaign.
He also enjoyed an impressive loan spell at Trabzonspor this season, featuring in 24 matches in all competitions.
However, his agent Bernard Collignon has confirmed the player doesn’t want to return to Goodison Park.
He told BBC Sport: “We will have to find another project for him. I am the one who chose Everton for him because it would have been a stepping stone to move on elsewhere.
Gbamin is regarded as one of the worst signings of the Farhad Moshiri era.
Everton spent £25m to sign him, but they have received almost no value for their money.
He still has a year left on his current contract at Goodison Park, but he clearly intends to leave this summer.
- Kevin Muscat & Pascal Jansen interested in Rangers job following Beale sacking
- Chelsea Women debut Infinite Athlete kit in 2-1 win over Tottenham
- Liverpool receive apology from the PGMOL but is that enough?
- Bundesliga Weekly: Bayern & RB Leipzig play out an enthralling draw, Bayer Leverkusen stay stop
- Rangers sack manager Michael Beale after Aberdeen defeat