The 44-year-old was tipped to become Spurs’ next permanent manager, but he is not planning on leaving Feyenoord after guiding them to their first title in six years.
Tottenham will have to look elsewhere in their search for a replacement for Antonio Conte.
“I have heard a lot about the interest of other clubs in me,” Slot told AD.
“I am grateful for the appreciation that this expresses, but my wish is to stay with Feyenoord and continue to build on the foundations that have been laid over the past two seasons.
“There are no transfer talks going on and there have been none and yesterday’s discussion was solely about a possible extension. All conversations with Feyenoord are only aimed at that.
“I look forward to the new season at Feyenoord.”
Cristian Stellini became Tottenham’s interim manager after Conte left on March 26.
However, the Italian lasted just three games before Ryan Mason succeeded him.
The club were still in the race for the top four when Conte left.
However, they are eighth in the Premier League ahead of the last matchday of the season.
Spurs will need to win and hope Aston Villa fail to win against Brighton & Hove Albion to clinch the Europa Conference League spot.
Tottenham have been linked with Thomas Frank, Julian Nagelsmann and Luis Enrique since their search for a permanent manager began.
Mason has admitted he would love to be given the job, but Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is unlikely to hand him the reins.
The club are also looking for a new director of sports after Fabio Paratici resigned last month.
They need to appoint a manager and director quickly with the summer transfer window opening on June 14.
- Tottenham to recall exiled star amid injury crisis
- Serie A Weekly: Derby d’Italia fails to live up the billing, Milan & Roma return to winning ways
- PSG 1-1 Newcastle: Late Mbappe penalty puts Magpies last-16 hopes in jeopardy
- Tottenham star Rodrigo Bentancur out for two months after latest injury setback
- Everton’s ten-point deduction puts Sean Dyche contract talks on hold
- The worst Premier League starts ever
- Gavi out for the rest of the season
- Celtic & Rangers top list of most expensive Champions League away days
- Jeremie Frimpong: Should Bayern or Man Utd take advantage of his €40m release clause?
- Tottenham join race for Man United target Jean-Clair Todibo