The Premier League has today confirmed the dates for the summer 2023 and winter 2024 transfer windows.
The summer window will open on Wednesday, June 14, and will close at 23:00 BST on Friday, September 1.
Meanwhile, the winter window will open on Monday, January 1, 2024, and will close at 23:00 GMT on Thursday, February 1, 2024.
To ensure harmonisation with the major leagues in Europe, the closing dates were set following discussions with the EFL, DFL, Serie A, La Liga and LFP.
They will all close their summer and winter windows on September 1 and February 1 respectively.
Readers can bookmark our Premier League transfers page to make sure they get daily updates on all Premier League transfers when the window opens on June 14, 2023.
- Leicester City release seven players following drop into Championship
- AC Milan reject €60 million from Chelsea for Mike Maignan
- Nacho close to Madrid contract renewal in blow to Inter Milan
- Chelsea sign teenage star Kendry Paez
- Leicester want at least £40m for Arsenal, Tottenham and Newcastle target James Maddison