Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United are keen to sign Leicester City star James Maddison, according to The Telegraph.
The 26-year-old has faced injury issues this season but he has still been an important member of the first team.
Maddison has bagged nine goals and seven assists in 25 Premier League appearances.
The England international has been impressive for the Foxes since arriving at the King Power Stadium in 2018 in a deal worth around £20 million.
However, his time with the club is reportedly set to end this summer.
Leicester must balance their books after posting record £92.5 million losses in their financial accounts.
Maddison is one of their key assets whose current contract expires in June 2024. He is available for between £45m and £60m.
Several Premier League clubs are reportedly interested in securing his services, including Man United, Tottenham and Newcastle.
Maddison is a top-class midfielder who is in the prime of his career. He boasts plenty of experience and would improve most teams in the world.
United and Newcastle have enjoyed impressive campaigns in 2022-23, and they are appealing options for the Englishman.
- Real Madrid announce mutual termination of Eden Hazard’s contract
- Harry Kane has done the business for Tottenham, but can Levy keep him?
- Declan Rice move would break Arsenal’s transfer record
- Five best Serie A defenders money can buy
- Guardiola insists Man City ‘will give everything’ to lift FA Cup trophy