The Reds will play their final Premier League match against Southampton on May 28.
The players will then have a short break after their final league game before the international fixtures start in June.
Manager Jurgen Klopp will report to work on July 8, with his international stars returning three days later.
The Reds will then travel to Germany for a training camp in Donaueschingen in the Black Forest before heading to Singapore to play two matches.
Klopp was reportedly unhappy with last summer’s pre-season as he didn’t have enough time to work with his players.
The German boss wants things to be different this year as he is keen on getting the bulk of their transfer business completed by July 8.
They are expected to have a hectic summer transfer window as they aim to bounce back from a miserable season.
The Reds need reinforcements in several areas, but their main priority will likely be midfield.
They have already been linked with moves for Jude Bellingham and Mason Mount.
However, they also look deficient in defence and are expected to add a new centre-back in the next transfer window.
They may also add a new forward this summer, despite already having Mohamed Salah, Luis Diaz, Cody Gakpo, Darwin Nunez and Diogo Jota.
- Postecoglou confirms huge injury blow for Tottenham ahead of Crystal Palace clash
- FA Cup quarter-final TV picks confirmed, ITV will show headline fixture between Man Utd and Liverpool
- Preview: Man City vs Man United – stats, team news, line-ups
- Crystal Palace shareholder John Textor slams Premier League financial rules
- Conor Gallagher determined to stay at Chelsea despite contract stand-off and Tottenham interest
- Eric Dier makes permanent switch to Bayern Munich from Tottenham
- Premier League manager of the month nominees for February revealed
- Paul Pogba receives four-year ban for doping
- Man United fans in uproar as Old Trafford relocation plans spark outrage
- Liverpool to make one last attempt to bring back Michael Edwards to lead post-Klopp rebuild