EA Sports have revealed the 40 nominees for the FIFA 23 Bundesliga Team of the Season (TOTS).
The shortlist includes Borussia Dortmund’s highly sought-after midfielder Jude Bellingham and Eintracht Frankfurt forward Randal Kolo Muani.
Bellingham has been in sensational form for Der BVB this season, spurring Edin Terzic’s side to a title charge as they sit one point above perennial champions Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga standings with five games to go.
Kolo Muani is the joint second top scorer in the German top flight this season with 13 goals, and his performances have seen him linked with a €100 million move to Manchester United.
Bayern forward Jamal Musiala, who has dazzled in the league this season, reaching double figures in goals and assists for Die Roten, also made the shortlist.
Chelsea-bound RB Leipzig striker Christopher Nkunku was also nominated, despite missing the better part of the last four months with a muscle injury.
The team of 11 players will consist of one goalkeeper, four defenders, three midfielders and three forwards in a 4-3-3 setup, with the voting lines open until 5.00 pm GMT deadline on April 25.
- Gregor Kobel (Borussia Dortmund)
- Kevin Trapp (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- Mark Flekken (Freiburg)
- Frederik Ronnow (Union Berlin)
- Koen Casteels (Wolfsburg)
- Jeremie Frimpong (Bayer Leverkusen)
- Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich)
- Nico Schlotterbeck (Borussia Dortmund)
- Raphael Guerreiro (Borussia Dortmund)
- Mitchell Weiser (Werder Bremen)
- Benjamin Pavard (Bayern Munich)
- Willi Orban (RB Leipzig)
- Danilo Doekhi (Union Berlin)
- Matthijs de Ligt (Bayern Munich)
- Christian Gunter (Freiburg)
- Julian Brandt (Borussia Dortmund)
- Serge Gnabry (Bayern Munich)
- Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich)
- Wataru Endo (VfB Stuttgart)
- Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund)
- Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich)
- Dominik Szoboszlai (RB Leipzig)
- Vincenzo Griffo (Freiburg)
- Jonas Hofmann (Borussia Monchengladbach)
- Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich)
- Ellyes Skhiri (Cologne)
- Ritsu Doan (Freiburg)
- Florian Kainz (Cologne)
- Leroy Sane (Bayern Munich)
- Jae-sung Lee (Mainz)
- Niclas Fullkrug (Werder Bremen)
- Randal Kolo Muani (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- Marcus Thuram (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- Sheraldo Becker (Union Berlin)
- Moussa Diaby (Bayer Leverkusen)
- Christopher Nkunku (RB Leipzig)
- Mergim Berisha (Augsburg)
- Karim Onisiwo (Mainz)
- Dodi Lukebakio (Hertha Berlin)
- Florian Wirtz (Bayer Leverkusen)
Of course, this is the last time this iconic gaming franchise will be called FIFA – with what was supposed to be FIFA 24 now called EA Sports FC 24.
- PSG owner Nasser Al-Khelaifi rubbishes involvement in Man Utd takeover talks
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Al-Nassr pushing to sign Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri
- Al-Ittihad intensifying efforts to sign Joao Moutinho
- Brahim Diaz pens new contract at Real Madrid until 2027
- Arsenal agree fresh contract terms with William Saliba