Several top European clubs have been casting envious glances as the pair have helped Napoli excel in Serie A and the Champions League.
Kvaratskhelia has hit the ground running in his debut season in Italy, netting 14 goals and 16 assists in all competitions.
He has courted interest from Real Madrid, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain.
Osimhen has become one of the world’s best strikers, hitting the net 25 times this season.
He is on the radar of Manchester United and Chelsea, while PSG are reportedly ready to break the bank for his signing.
The Nigerian striker has recently revealed that he dreams of playing in the Premier League, thus fuelling the speculation over his future.
However, the Partenepoi remain firm on their stance that they don’t want to lose the attacking duo.
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis believes the club has entered the new dawn under Luciano Spalleti, with Osimhen and Kvaratskhelia integral to the squad.
The Partenopei chief is ready to hand the attacking new deals to fend off interested parties.
Spalletti’s side have established an untouchable 19-point lead at the top of Serie A and qualified for the quarter-finals of the Champions League, where they face AC Milan.
- Man Utd players growing tired of Erik ten Hag’s public criticism & tactics
- Julian Nagelsmann appointment confirmed till end of Euro 2024
- Martin Odegaard signs new contract, becomes Arsenal’s highest-paid player
- Morning Mix: It’s time for Dyche to be bold at Everton, pressure mounting on Man United manager
- Everton unlikely to sack Sean Dyche due to £4m managerial payoff