The Nigerian centre-forward is one of the most in-form strikers in Europe. His goals have helped put Napoli at the top of Serie A, where they are 19 points clear.
Osimhen has bagged 21 goals and four assists in 24 league appearances. He could lead the Partenopei to their first Scudetto in over 30 years.
Napoli are also through to the quarter-finals of the Champions League. The 24-year-old has contributed four goals and created two big chances.
Unsurprisingly, Osimhen has attracted the interest of top European clubs who want to bring his goals to their team.
Manchester United and Chelsea want the former LOSC Lille man. United need a proper striker, with Wout Weghorst set to return to Burnley after his six-month loan.
The Dutchman has worked hard but failed to impress. He is only a short-term option and the club will be looking for a more permanent solution this summer.
However, United are also interested in Tottenham Hotspur’s Harry Kane. Both players top their summer shopping list, and they will push for one.
Chelsea’s struggle for goals is a popular topic, with multiple strikers failing to show their best form for the club.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is the latest to struggle for the London club and could leave this summer.
While Kai Havertz has occasionally impressed, he does not have the consistency to lead the Chelsea line.
Osimhen also has interest from outside England. Former Lille sporting director and now Paris Saint-Germain adviser Luis Campos wants to bring him back to France.
The Portuguese director signed him from the Belgian side Royal Charleroi while at Lille. The PSG squad is crying out for a striker, and he wants to sign Osimhen.
The former Wolfsburg attacker admitted his interest in joining the Premier League.
However, suitors must offer €150 million to bring Napoli president De Laurentiis and sporting director Cristiano Guintoli to the table.
- Postecoglou confirms huge injury blow for Tottenham ahead of Crystal Palace clash
- FA Cup quarter-final TV picks confirmed, ITV will show headline fixture between Man Utd and Liverpool
- Preview: Man City vs Man United – stats, team news, line-ups
- Crystal Palace shareholder John Textor slams Premier League financial rules
- Conor Gallagher determined to stay at Chelsea despite contract stand-off and Tottenham interest
- Eric Dier makes permanent switch to Bayern Munich from Tottenham
- Premier League manager of the month nominees for February revealed
- Paul Pogba receives four-year ban for doping
- Man United fans in uproar as Old Trafford relocation plans spark outrage
- Liverpool to make one last attempt to bring back Michael Edwards to lead post-Klopp rebuild