The draw for the next knockout rounds of the Champions League has been carried out.
The round of 16 saw plenty of top sides fall. Paris Saint-Germain were knocked out by Bayern Munich, while Liverpool were eliminated by Real Madrid for the third consecutive season.
Also knocked out were Borussia Dortmund, Club Brugge, Tottenham Hotspur, RB Leipzig, Eintracht Frankfurt and Porto.
The most eye-catching tie of the quarter-finals came when Man City were drawn against Bayern. The two sides are dominant domestically, and it ought to be a fascinating match.
Meanwhile, Madrid will face Chelsea for the third season in a row. In both of the previous campaigns, the winners went on to lift the trophy.
The first legs of the quarter-finals are scheduled for April 11 and 12. The second legs will take place on April 18 and 19.
Full Champions League knockout draw
Real Madrid vs Chelsea
Inter Milan vs Benfica
Manchester City vs Bayern Munich
AC Milan vs Napoli
AC Milan/Napoli vs Inter Milan/Benfica
Real Madrid/Chelsea vs Manchester City/Bayern Munich
Real Madrid/Chelsea/Manchester City/Bayern Munich vs AC Milan/Napoli/Inter Milan/Benfica
- Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal: Bailey goal extends Villains’ unbeaten run at Villa Park
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?