Italy international striker Moise Kean has joined Juventus permanently from Everton, reports The Athletic.
The 23-year-old joined the Toffees from the Serie A club in 2019.
However, he spent just a season at the Goodison Park club before joining Paris Saint-Germain on loan for 2020-21.
Kean returned to Juventus on a two-year loan deal with an obligation to buy for €28 million at the end of 2022-23.
The Italian has met certain conditions and the option to buy him has been activated.
The deal was struck last week, and Everton have also received €3m in add-ons for his services.
Getting €31m for Kean after parting with around €28m to buy him is good business.
The youngster struggled in his only season in the Premier League, scoring just twice in 29 appearances.
Kean ended his Everton career with four goals in 39 games across all competitions.
However, he impressed at PSG, registering 17 goals in 41 games.
Kean bagged six goals in 42 games for Juve last term and has already notched seven goals in 32 matches this term.
He will go down in Everton history as a flop, but he remains a top striker.
However, whether he will be keen to return to the Premier League to prove himself remains to be seen.
The Blues could do with a quality striker right now given their underwhelming performances in front of goal.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin has struggled with injuries and a lack of form, but Everton manager Sean Dyche will look to guide his side to safety.
Sadly, he may need to do so without a consistent goalscorer in his attacking ranks.
- ‘The boys gave everything’ – Graham Potter assesses Chelsea’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa
- Jurgen Klopp delivers damning assessment on Liverpool’s 4-1 defeat to Man City
- Preview: Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Barcelona will play at the Estadi Lluis Companys next season with Camp Nou renovation on the cards
- Harry Kane targeting a century of goals for England