Borussia Dortmund attacker Julian Brandt is on the radar of Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur, reports BILD.
The Premier League clubs are preparing to strengthen their squads this summer.
The Germany international is out of contract in 2024, and he features in their transfer plans.
Brandt has been in splendid form for the Bundesliga club this term. The 26-year-old has scored nine goals and claimed five assists in 28 games.
He is one of the reasons Dortmund are level on points with league leaders Bayern Munich after 22 games.
A move to London could appeal to the former Bayer Leverkusen star due to his best friend – Chelsea star Kai Havertz.
Dortmund want to extend Brandt’s but would be forced to sell this summer if they fail to convince him.
Arsenal are gunning for the title and could win it for the first time since 2004.
The Premier League leaders will attract top talents if they bag the title, and landing Brandt would improve their squad.
The Germany international’s versatility makes him a valuable asset, and Spurs manager Antonio Conte loves such players.
Brandt can play on both wings, behind a striker and in central midfield.
Tottenham will fight to finish in the top four, but securing Champions League football may not be enough to land Brandt.
They have struggled to win silverware since 2008, and the Dortmund ace would want to join a club that regularly lifts trophies.
The north London duo will likely be joined by more clubs in the summer if Brandt keeps impressing.
- Chelsea interested in signing Barcelona full-back Alejandro Balde
- Everton’s new stadium three months behind schedule, £760m costs to increase
- FPL Double Gameweek 29: Five low-priced players to watch including Man United and Chelsea stars
- Manchester City striker Erling Haaland in race to be fit for Liverpool game
- Napoli striker Victor Osimhen to miss AC Milan clash with injury