Barcelona manager Xavi Hernandez has insisted Ansu Fati is not for sale amid interest from three Premier League clubs.
The 20-year-old made an excellent start to his career at Camp Nou but has failed to maintain his levels in the last couple of seasons.
He has not been a regular starter this season, with Robert Lewandowski, Raphinha and Gavi preferred in attack.
Fati has made 20 La Liga appearances this term, with only seven starts to his name.
His lack of game time has sparked rumours he is unhappy and could be prepared to move in the summer.
Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are keen to sign the youngster.
The three Premier League clubs were given a boost after Barca president Joan Laporta refused to rule out the player’s exit.
However, Xavi has confirmed they have no intention of selling Fati.
Fati is one of the best young players in the world. He has been struggling for regular football this season but still has plenty of potential.
Barcelona are unlikely to let go of Fati in the summer. If they change their mind, his suitors will need to play a hefty fee to secure his services.
- Dozy Mmobuosi meets the EFL for talks over buying Sheffield United
- Dejan Kulusevski keen on Spurs stay despite Conte’s fiasco
- Neal Maupay open to summer Serie A move, confirms agent
- Sevilla director Monchi turned down the chance to sign Khvicha Kvaratskhelia for €6m
- Premier League tables revised £125m-a-year proposal to EFL clubs