Liege had rejected two bids from Rangers for Raskin despite the player already agreeing personal terms with the Gers, with Ibrox manager Michael Beale identifying the 21-year-old as a key midfield target.
Both sides had been locked in negotiations for the midfielder over the weekend. However, negotiations between all parties have since concluded.
Beale has been on a mission to rebuild his squad since taking over from Giovanni Van Bronckhorst last November.
The former Queens Park Rangers manager has spearheaded a turnaround in Rangers’ fortunes and has won all but one of all his games in charge across all competitions since his arrival.
Beale’s side have only dropped points against Scottish Premier League leaders Celtic in a frantic 2-2 draw earlier this month.
Rangers are nine points behind their title rivals with ten games to spare, and there is still a lot of work to be done if they are to prevent Angelos Postecoglou’s team from retaining their crown.
Beale will hope his new arrivals can help close the gap on Celtic, with Raskin set to be the second winter arrival after Todd Cantwell, who arrived from Norwich City.
Raskin is now poised to join the Scottish giants ahead of Tuesday’s deadline and will reportedly sign a three-year contract with his new club.
Rangers remain interested in a move for Swansea City forward Morgan Whittaker, despite negotiations between both clubs currently stalling over the Championship club’s asking price.
After seeing two previous bids rejected, Rangers have returned with a £2 million offer to try and price the 22-year-old away from the Welsh club.
- Arsenal 4-1 Newcastle United: Magpies gunned down by free-firing Arteta squad
- Man Utd without seven players for Fulham game
- Tottenham ‘seriously’ interested in signing Sebastian Szymanski
- Man City braced for Saudi Pro League bids for Kevin De Bruyne this summer
- League Cup preview: Chelsea vs Liverpool – where to watch, kick-off time, possible line-ups, form guide
- Rasmus Hojlund to miss the Manchester derby in boost to City’s title chances
- Europa Conference League round of 16 draw: Ajax to face Aston Villa, Lille clash with Sturm Graz
- Europa League round of 16 draw: Liverpool land favourable tie, Brighton face Roma
- Preview: Arsenal vs Newcastle – stats, team news, line-ups
- Armando Broja’s Chelsea future in doubt as Fulham loan goes pear-shaped