Wolverhampton Wanderers have reportedly agreed a fee of £4.5 million with Paris Saint-Germain for Pablo Sarabia, according to The Athletic.
The 30-year-old enjoyed an impressive loan spell at Sporting Lisbon last season. He started 26 matches for the Portuguese outfit, bagging 15 goals and eight assists.
However, the Spaniard has struggled for game time since returning to the Parc des Princes, with his involvement in the Ligue 1 limited to only three starts this term.
But he is now on the verge of completing a move to England with Wolves. He will undergo a medical with the club tomorrow.
Sarabia is a good signing
Wolves are keen to bring in reinforcements this month in their bid to survive in the English top-flight.
They have already signed Matheus Cunha on loan from Atletico Madrid, while Mario Lemina has also arrived from OGC Nice in a £9.7m deal.
Sarabia has played for some top football clubs and boasts plenty of experience. He primarily plays as a winger but can also be deployed as a centre-forward.
He is highly rated for his crossing, through balls and finishing ability.
Wolves are struggling to score goals this season, and the Spain international can be instrumental for them in that regard.
Wolves have improved under Julen Lopetegui and he will hope that Sarabia can help his team steer clear of relegation this season.
- Man Utd, Arsenal & Tottenham keen to sign Barcelona prodigy Ansu Fati
- Galatasaray open official talks to sign AS Roma star Nicolo Zaniolo
- Sean Dyche heaps praise on Everton fans following victory over Arsenal
- Jamie Carragher rips into Matip and Gomez as Wolves tear Liverpool apart in 3-0 rout
- Ten Hag criticises ‘inconsistent refereeing’ after Casemiro sees red in Palace clash