Manchester United are reportedly in talks with Marcus Rashford over a new five-year contract worth £300,000-per-week.
The 25-year-old is currently in the form of his life, netting 16 goals and providing six assists in 26 appearances in all competitions.
He was impressive in Saturday’s derby at Old Trafford, scoring the winning goal in their 2-1 success over Manchester City.
The forward’s current contract is set to expire in less than 10 months, although the club have the option to extend it by another year.
The Premier League giants are prepared to offer him a 50 per cent pay rise with further incentives to extend his stay in Manchester. However, they will not break their pay structure.
Rashford endured a difficult 2021-22 season as he struggled with injuries and scored just five goals in 32 appearances.
There was plenty of speculation about his future at Old Trafford in the summer. He was linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain who were keen on signing him.
However, the rumours died down after the talented winger made a remarkable comeback this season.
The England international has scored a goal in each of his previous four top-flight matches.
Manager Erik ten Hag clearly rates Rashford very highly and will endeavour to keep him at the club.
- Postecoglou confirms huge injury blow for Tottenham ahead of Crystal Palace clash
- FA Cup quarter-final TV picks confirmed, ITV will show headline fixture between Man Utd and Liverpool
- Preview: Man City vs Man United – stats, team news, line-ups
- Crystal Palace shareholder John Textor slams Premier League financial rules
- Conor Gallagher determined to stay at Chelsea despite contract stand-off and Tottenham interest
- Eric Dier makes permanent switch to Bayern Munich from Tottenham
- Premier League manager of the month nominees for February revealed
- Paul Pogba receives four-year ban for doping
- Man United fans in uproar as Old Trafford relocation plans spark outrage
- Liverpool to make one last attempt to bring back Michael Edwards to lead post-Klopp rebuild