The Jamaica international has been a key member of the Hammers team over the years. He made 36 Premier League appearances last season, netting ten goals and two assists.
However, his game time reduced after the arrival of Gianluca Scamacca last summer.
Antonio has made eight starts in the top flight this term, while his Italian teammate has been in the line-up on 11 occasions.
He is currently contracted to the Irons until 2024, but that hasn’t stopped other clubs from making a move.
Chelsea’s injury crisis led them to enquire about signing the 32-year-old on loan. The Hammers reportedly rejected the offer as they were not interested in loaning the forward out.
However, it is claimed that the east London outfit would be open to letting him leave on a permanent transfer.
Antonio has also been linked with Wolverhampton Wanderers, who are reportedly very keen on signing him in this transfer window.
Wolves are battling to survive in the top flight. They want to add a new forward this month as they have scored just 12 goals this term.
The Premier League transfers list shows they have already signed Matheus Cunha on loan from Atletico Madrid.
However, the Midlands outfit want more attacking reinforcements to boost their survival hopes.
- Sean Dyche heaps praise on Everton fans following victory over Arsenal
- Jamie Carragher rips into Matip and Gomez as Wolves tear Liverpool apart in 3-0 rout
- Ten Hag criticises ‘inconsistent refereeing’ after Casemiro sees red in Palace clash
- Ian Wright reacts as Arsenal suffer second league defeat to Everton
- Mikel Arteta defends his Arsenal side following Everton defeat