Luciano Spalletti’s side fell to a slender 1-0 loss at Inter Milan after the World Cup break.
The Partenopei dominated possession but returned empty-handed from the San Siro after Edin Dzeko’s decisive goal early in the second half.
However, Napoli reacted well to that defeat to seal a comfortable 2-0 victory at Sampdoria.
Victor Osimhen delivered an early lead before Elif Elmas added another after the interval to help his side secure an impressive win.
Despite falling to their first league defeat at Inter, Napoli are still seven points clear at the top of the standings.
Juventus are currently enjoying an excellent run of form after enduring a woeful start to the season.
The Old Lady have rapidly climbed up the table after registering eight victories on the trot without conceding a single goal.
They were most recently in action at home to Udinese who frustrated their scoring attempts before Danilo popped up with the decisive goal with four minutes remaining in the game.
Juventus are second in the Serie A table with 37 points from 17 matches.
Luciano Spalletti’s side have been excellent in Serie A throughout this season. They have occupied top spot in the Italian league following their 2-1 win over Lazio in September.
Napoli currently have a healthy lead at the top of the table but recently suffered a setback at Inter. The Partenopei must be consistent if they don’t want to lose the league title to Juventus as in the 2015-16 and 2017-18 seasons.
Juventus dominated the Serie A for a long period but have been disappointing with their performances in the last two years.
Inter were crowned champions in the 2020-21 season, while AC Milan lifted the league trophy last term, with the Old Lady finishing fourth in both campaigns.
Juventus are now charging in the league after a difficult start to the season. They have a brilliant opportunity to reduce the gap to the top by beating Napoli on Friday.
Napoli vs Juventus Potential line-ups
Napoli: Meret; Di Lorenzo, Kim Min-jae, Rrahmani, Olivera; Zambo Anguissa, Lobotka, Zielinski; Politano, Osimhen, Kvaratskhelia.
Juventus: Szczesny; Danilo, Rugani, Gatti; McKennie, Rabiot, Locatelli, Miretti, Kostic; Di Maria, Milik.
How to Watch?
Watch Napoli vs Juventus as well as all Serie A games live online.
Napoli vs Juventus Prediction
Friday’s match is a crucial fixture for both Napoli and Juventus. The two teams will try to bring their best form to the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona.
It is likely to be a close match, but we see Juventus prevailing.
Napoli 1-2 Juventus.
- Serie A Weekly: Derby d’Italia fails to live up the billing, Milan & Roma return to winning ways
- PSG 1-1 Newcastle: Late Mbappe penalty puts Magpies last-16 hopes in jeopardy
- Tottenham star Rodrigo Bentancur out for two months after latest injury setback
- Everton’s ten-point deduction puts Sean Dyche contract talks on hold
- The worst Premier League starts ever
- Gavi out for the rest of the season
- Celtic & Rangers top list of most expensive Champions League away days
- Jeremie Frimpong: Should Bayern or Man Utd take advantage of his €40m release clause?
- Tottenham join race for Man United target Jean-Clair Todibo
- Referee admitted penalty decision against Wolves was wrong, rages Gary O’Neil after Fulham defeat