Norwich City have sacked Dean Smith as their manager following the 2-1 defeat at Luton Town on Boxing Day.
Norwich have now confirmed Smith’s dismissal as well as assistant Craig Shakespeare and first-team coach Liam Bramley.
Head of development Steve Weaver and set-piece coach Allan Russell have been put in charge on an interim basis.
Smith took over the English club in November last year following the sacking of Daniel Farke.
The 51-year-old failed to secure Premier League survival as the Canaries finished at the bottom of the table with a meagre 22 points.
After guiding his side to a positive start to the 2022-23 season, Smith saw Norwich’s form tail off as they struggled to keep pace with the top teams in the Championship.
The Championship side return to action on Friday as they welcome Reading to Carrow Road.
- Done Deal: Marseille capture Azzedine Ounahi from Angers
- Juventus midfielder Weston McKennie set to join Leeds United on loan
- Leicester City table £20m bid for Leeds United ace Jack Harrison
- Brighton & Hove Albion slap £90 million price tag on Moises Caicedo
- Sporting Lisbon weigh up move for Barcelona right-back Hector Bellerin