Inter Milan have identified Neto, Agustin Rossi and Yann Sommer as potential goalkeeper targets for next summer, according to Sky Sport Italia.
The Nerazzurri have decided to scour the market for a keeper, with Samir Handanovic and Alex Cordaz out of contract next summer.
Andre Onana has overthrown Handanovic as Inter’s first choice this season, making 13 appearances in all competitions. He has helped Simone Inzaghi’s side progress to the Champions League round of 16.
Despite being an untouchable until last season, Handanovic has experienced a dip in his performances this term, forcing Inzaghi to promote Onana.
Although the Nerazzurri are considering extending the Slovenian’s contract, he is expected to play only a back-up role.
Cordaz hasn’t featured for the first team this term, and he looks destined to leave San Siro next summer.
Inter are looking to reinforce their goalkeeping position by adding a top-class keeper, with Sommer among the preferred targets.
However, a transfer looks less likely, with Bayern Munich currently in talks to sign the Borussia Monchengladbach star as a replacement for the injured Manuel Neuer.
Bournemouth’s Neto, who had previously played for Juventus, is another potential target for the Nerazzurri.
Boca Junior goalie Agustin Rossi is another option, although Inter will have to battle Flamengo for his signature.
The Argentine was instrumental in Boca Juniors’ league triumph in 2022, keeping ten clean sheets in 24 games.
The 27-year-old’s current deal runs out next summer, and Flamengo are optimistic about signing a pre-contract with him in January.
- Bundesliga Weekly: Dortmund & Leverkusen share the spoils, Leipzig re-enter the title race
- Man United to ratify Sir Jim Ratcliffe stake purchase next week
- Newcastle’s top four hopes take huge hit with Nick Pope out for five months
- Stats prove Man City’s Rodri has been far better than Arsenal’s Declan Rice this season
- Manchester City’s title defence gets tougher as Arsenal and Liverpool soar
- Euro 2024 Power Rankings – Who are the early favourites in Germany?
- FA Cup third round draw: Arsenal face Liverpool, Tottenham host Burnley
- European Championship 2024 draw: England, Scotland, France & Germany discover group stage opponents
- Can Salah close the gap on Haaland in the Premier League Golden Boot race?
- Morning Mix: Kelleher must shine for Liverpool, time running out for Burnley manager