Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has revealed the Gunners will be very active in the January transfer window.
The north London giants spent heavily in the previous summer window, with Gabriel Jesus, Oleksandr Zinchenko and Fabio Vieira all arriving at the Emirates Stadium.
Arteta inspired his side to a spectacular start this season, and their impressive run saw them secure top spot in the Premier League with 37 points from 14 matches.
They are currently five points above second-placed Manchester City in the standings.
Their incredible performances have convinced many that they can end their league trophy drought this season.
However, the English giants still look deficient in many areas and need to bring some reinforcements in January.
In the latest Arsenal news, Arteta recently revealed that they will be very active in the upcoming transfer window.
The Spanish boss said (as per football.london): “We are looking and we are very active looking at the possibilities. If we can find the players that can strengthen the team, we will try.”
The Gunners have already been linked with several big names ahead of the January transfer window, including Atletico Madrid’s Joao Felix.
Mykhaylo Mudryk is another target, with The Athletic claiming they are confident of striking a deal with Shakhtar Donetsk.
Matheus Cunha, Ferran Torres, Tammy Abraham and Youri Tielemans are other players linked with a transfer.
It is uncertain at this point who will end up joining Arsenal, but they are expected to sign some new recruits to continue their title push in the second half of the campaign.
- Pep Guardiola denies City’s reliance on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?