Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United have reportedly joined the transfer race for Eintracht Frankfurt’s Evan Ndicka.
The 23-year-old has been earning rave reviews in the Bundesliga with his performances in the last few seasons.
He helped his side win the Europa League last season and has also been impressive this term, featuring in 23 matches across all competitions this season.
However, his current contract at the Deutsche Bank Park expires next summer, making him an attractive option for several clubs.
According to a report from Romagiallorossa.it, AS Roma are interested in securing his services.
Evan Ndicka is a very talented defender who is highly rated for his aerial dominance and concentration.
He has made huge progress in the last few years at Frankfurt.
This season, he has averaged an incredible 5.3 clearances, 1.0 interceptions and 0.9 tackles per game in the German top flight.
The centre-back also completed 86 percent of his passes (as per WhoScored).
Ndicka would be a quality addition for Roma who are looking to secure European qualification this season.
However, if Tottenham and Newcastle make a serious offer, then he will likely come to play in England as the Premier League looks to be a more appealing option for him.
- How Brighton could line-up in Athens with Lamptey and Fati injured
- Galatasaray 3-3 Man United: Battle of Istanbul ends in stalemate
- Ten Hag drops Varane again – is a Man United exit imminent?
- Al-Ittihad target former Liverpool director Julian Ward to bolster Salah bid
- Liverpool pair Alisson & Diogo Jota to miss at least five games through injury
- Chelsea to pull Andrey Santos from awful Forest loan – what’s next for the young Brazilian?
- Tottenham to recall exiled star amid injury crisis
- Serie A Weekly: Derby d’Italia fails to live up the billing, Milan & Roma return to winning ways
- PSG 1-1 Newcastle: Late Mbappe penalty puts Magpies last-16 hopes in jeopardy
- Tottenham star Rodrigo Bentancur out for two months after latest injury setback