Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United have reportedly joined the transfer race for Eintracht Frankfurt’s Evan Ndicka.
The 23-year-old has been earning rave reviews in the Bundesliga with his performances in the last few seasons.
He helped his side win the Europa League last season and has also been impressive this term, featuring in 23 matches across all competitions this season.
However, his current contract at the Deutsche Bank Park expires next summer, making him an attractive option for several clubs.
According to a report from Romagiallorossa.it, AS Roma are interested in securing his services.
Evan Ndicka is a very talented defender who is highly rated for his aerial dominance and concentration.
He has made huge progress in the last few years at Frankfurt.
This season, he has averaged an incredible 5.3 clearances, 1.0 interceptions and 0.9 tackles per game in the German top flight.
The centre-back also completed 86 percent of his passes (as per WhoScored).
Ndicka would be a quality addition for Roma who are looking to secure European qualification this season.
However, if Tottenham and Newcastle make a serious offer, then he will likely come to play in England as the Premier League looks to be a more appealing option for him.
- Manchester United vs Nottingham Forest Preview – Prediction, team news & line-ups
- Tottenham set to sign Pedro Porro after reviving deal with Sporting
- Leicester City table offer for Stoke City defender Harry Souttar
- PSG in advanced negotiations to sign Hakim Ziyech from Chelsea
- Bournemouth target Sassuolo forward Hamed Traore while Leeds join Zaniolo race