Speculation continues to build on Joao Felix, who has been heavily linked with an exit from Atletico Madrid.
The Portuguese forward has never lived up to the record transfer fee Atletico paid for him in 2019, with injuries and lack of consistency hampering his progress.
The 23-year-old has fallen out of favour with manager Diego Simeone, making only eight starts in 17 appearances this season.
Atletico are on the same page as Felix, as they are open to selling him for a suitable offer in the January transfer window.
Atletico are looking to move on several players in the winter transfer window in a bid to slash their wage bill and generate funds.
However, the biggest obstacle will be the transfer fee, as it looks doubtful they are ready to meet his €100m valuation in January.
Bayern are in the market for a new striker, but they are looking for cheaper options, with Nikcas Fullkrug and Marcus Thuram amongst their reported targets.
Their priority for next summer is Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane.
Man United had an offer worth €130m for Felix rejected by Atletico last summer. The Red Devils are looking to sign him on loan in January, but Atletico want a permanent sale.
- Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal: Bailey goal extends Villains’ unbeaten run at Villa Park
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?