Maehle, currently away on international duty with his native Denmark, has struggled to nail down a starting spot in Gian Piero Gasperini’s side this season.
He has played every league game for La Dea this term but has made just eight starts. A move away from the Gewiss Stadium could be on the cards in the winter market, with Juventus looking to pounce.
The Old Lady are reportedly desperate to sign a new full-back, and Maehle, who is adept at playing on either side of the defence, fits their bill.
Juventus have been keeping a close eye on Maehle this season and are planning to submit a loan offer in January.
They plan to offer a deal with a €15 million buy option attached and are gearing up for talks with the Bergamo club.
Maehle joined Atalanta in January 2021 from KRC Genk in a deal worth around €14m. Since his arrival, the Dane has scored three goals and provided five assists in 74 appearances.
He will be looking to help his country overcome Australia in their final make-or-break group stage match with a place in the knockout stage on the line.
Meanwhile, Gazzetta also reports that the Bianconeri are weighing up a move for AS Roma outcast Rick Karsdorp.
Juventus are in the market for a new right back to take the reins from the ageing Juan Cuadrado, and they are weighing their options as the winter market draws closer.
The Dutch defender has been exiled from the squad after a falling out with Jose Mourinho.
The Portuguese manager accused Karsdorp of being unprofessional in a press conference after their 1-1 draw with Sassuolo earlier this month.
The 27-year-old did not feature in Roma’s subsequent 1-1 draw against Torino, and it is unknown whether he will be allowed to return to the club. Juventus could offer a lifeline in January.
- Pep Guardiola denies City’s reliance on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?