Juventus are interested in signing Eintracht Frankfurt star Evan Ndicka, according to reports.
The Frenchman has been an important figure at the Waldstadion since joining the club in 2018.
However, his current contract at the Eagles expires at the end of the season and he is yet to sign an extension.
Ndicka is an excellent defender
The French footballer started his senior career at Ligue 1 club Auxerre before moving to Frankfurt in 2018.
Since he arrived in Germany, he has clocked up 155 appearances across all competitions with ten goals to his name.
Ndicka was a key member of the team when the Eagles lifted the Europa League title in Seville last season.
He started ten matches in Europe, including the final against Rangers when he played around 100 minutes of the game.
The centre-back is highly rated for his concentration, aerial duels and tackling ability.
He made 32 appearances in the Bundesliga last term, scoring four goals and contributing four assists.
The defender averaged an impressive 1.9 tackles, 1.5 interceptions and 4.1 clearances per game in the German top flight (as per WhoScored).
- Who is Liverpool’s most important player – Van Dijk or Salah?
- Postecoglou confirms huge injury blow for Tottenham ahead of Crystal Palace clash
- FA Cup quarter-final TV picks confirmed, ITV will show headline fixture between Man Utd and Liverpool
- Preview: Man City vs Man United – stats, team news, line-ups
- Crystal Palace shareholder John Textor slams Premier League financial rules
- Conor Gallagher determined to stay at Chelsea despite contract stand-off and Tottenham interest
- Eric Dier makes permanent switch to Bayern Munich from Tottenham
- Premier League manager of the month nominees for February revealed
- Paul Pogba receives four-year ban for doping
- Man United fans in uproar as Old Trafford relocation plans spark outrage