AC Milan, Juventus and AS Roma are keeping tabs on Eintracht Frankfurt midfielder Jesper Lindstrom, reports Calciomercato.
The Danish prodigy had his breakthrough season with the Eagles last term, netting five goals and nine assists in all competitions as well as being instrumental in the Europa League triumph.
The 22-year-old has continued his fine form this season, netting three goals in all competitions, including one against Marseille in the Champions League.
A highly versatile player, Lindstrom has five international caps with the Danish national team, scoring his first-ever goal against Serbia in a friendly game earlier this year.
Juve acquired Filip Kostic from Frankfurt this summer, and they are interested in raiding the German giants again for Lindstrom.
Milan want to continue their smart transfer strategy of signing the best young talents in Europe, as they did with Charles De Ketelaere this summer.
The Serie A trio are not alone in the transfer race, with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Arsenal registering their interest in the highly-rated Dane.
Lindstrom was on the losing end in last week’s Bundesliga fixture against Wolfsburg, and he will be looking to make an impact when Frankfurt face Stuttgart tomorrow.
Oliver Glasner’s side are currently 11th in the league table with two wins, two draws and two defeats.
- World Cup Group E round-up: Japan stun Spain to secure knockout qualification, while Germany’s win again Costa Rica goes in vain
- Germany and Belgium crash out of the World Cup, Morocco and Japan win their groups & more
- Roberto Martinez leaves Belgium managerial role following early World Cup exit
- Canada head coach proud of his side’s World Cup display despite early exit
- World Cup Group F round-up: Euphoria for Morocco as they see off Canada to qualify while Croatia hold lacklustre Belgium to progress