The draw for the 2022/23 Europa League group stage has been completed.
The 32 teams were separated into four different pots.
Europa Conference League champions AS Roma were seeded into pot one, along with Premier League duo Manchester United and Arsenal and five other teams from around Europe. Conference League runners-up Feyenoord went into pot two.
Here is what each pot looked like:
Pot 2: Real Sociedad, Feyenoord, Stade Rennais, AS Monaco, PSV Eindhoven, Qarabag FK, Malmo FF, and PFC Ludogorets Razgrad.
Pot 3: Sheriff Tiraspol, SC Freiburg, Real Betis, Union Berlin, FC Midtjylland, FK Bodø/Glimt, Ferencvárosi TC, and Fenerbahçe S.K.
Pot 4: Royale Union Saint-Gilloise, Omonia Nicosia, FC Nantes, Trabzonspor, HJK Helsinki, FC Zurich, SK Sturm Graz, and AEK Larnaca.
European competitions are known to entertain spectators with drama, comebacks and upsets, and Arsenal will do well to progress from a tricky Group A draw, which will see them face Eredivisie runners-up PSV, Norwegian champions Bodo/Glimt and Swiss champions FC Zurich.
PSV were knocked out of the Conference League at the quarter-final stage by Premier League side Leicester City and will relish their chance in this season’s Europa League campaign.
Bodo/Glimt were also knocked out in the Conference League quarter-finals by eventual winners Roma.
Group E sees Manchester United take on Real Sociedad, Moldovian champions Sheriff Tiraspol and Omonia Nicosia in what looks like a relatively easy draw for Erik ten Hag’s side on paper.
The group stage of the 2022-23 Europa League will get underway on September 8, with six match days taking those involved through to November 3.
Full Europa League group stage draw
Royale Union Saint-Gilloise
- Manchester City back on track after 2-1 victory over Luton Town
- Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal: Bailey goal extends Villains’ unbeaten home run
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch