The draw for the group stage of the 2022/23 Europa Conference League has been carried out in Istanbul.
The draw features the 22 Europa Conference League play-off winners and ten teams transferring from the Europa League play-offs.
For the group stage draw, the 32 clubs were seeded in four pots of eight, in accordance with the club coefficient rankings established at the beginning of the season. These were as follows:
- Pot 1: Villarreal, Basel, Slavia Prague, AZ Alkmaar, Gent, İstanbul Basaksehir, Partizan Belgrade, West Ham United.
- Pot 2: CFR Cluj, Molde, FCSB, Fiorentina, Koln, Hapoel Beer-Sheva, Apollon Limassol, Slovan Bratislava.
- Pot 3: Nice, Anderlecht, Zalgiris Vilnius, Austria Wien, Hearts, Shamrock Rovers, Sivasspor, Vaduz.
- Pot 4: Dnipro-1, Lech Poznan, Slovacko, Silkeborg, Djurgarden, Pyunik, RFS, Ballkani.
West Ham United have been handed a tasty-looking draw in Group B alongside FCSB, Anderlecht and Silkeborg.
The Hammers reached the semi-finals of the Europa League last season and will be keen to get their hands on silverware this time around.
Scottish Premiership club Hearts also have some interesting UECL fixtures lined up in Group A against Istanbul Basaksehir, Fiorentina and RFS.
Group D should be exciting to watch with Partizan Belgrade, Koln, Nice and Slovacko battling to progress to the knockout stage.
Shamrock Rovers face Gent, Molde and Djurgarden in Group F.
Full Europa Conference League 2022/23 draw
- Group A: Istanbul Basaksehir, Fiorentina, Hearts, RFS.
- Group B: West Ham United, FCSB, Anderlecht, Silkeborg.
- Group C: Villarreal, Hapoel Beer-Sheva, Austria Wien, Lech Poznan.
- Group D: Partizan Belgrade, Koln, Nice, Slovacko.
- Group E: AZ Alkmaar, Apollon Limassol, Vaduz, Dnipro-1.
- Group F: Gent, Molde, Shamrock Rovers, Djurgarden.
- Group G: Slavia Prague, CFR Cluj, Sivasspor, Ballkani.
- Group H: Basel, Slovan Bratislava, Zalgiris Vilnius, Pyunik.
- Serie A Weekly: Derby d’Italia fails to live up the billing, Milan & Roma return to winning ways
- PSG 1-1 Newcastle: Late Mbappe penalty puts Magpies last-16 hopes in jeopardy
- Tottenham star Rodrigo Bentancur out for two months after latest injury setback
- Everton’s ten-point deduction puts Sean Dyche contract talks on hold
- The worst Premier League starts ever
- Gavi out for the rest of the season
- Celtic & Rangers top list of most expensive Champions League away days
- Jeremie Frimpong: Should Bayern or Man Utd take advantage of his €40m release clause?
- Tottenham join race for Man United target Jean-Clair Todibo
- Referee admitted penalty decision against Wolves was wrong, rages Gary O’Neil after Fulham defeat