Juventus are on the verge of loaning out Luca Pellegrini to Bundesliga outfit Eintracht Frankfurt.
Fellow Italian transfer expert Fabrizio Romano reports that an agreement has been reached over the loan transfer of Pellegrini, who is set for a medical with Frankfurt today.
The 23-year-old had been heavily linked with an exit this summer after becoming a fringe player with the Old Lady over the last few seasons.
He managed 18 appearances in Serie A last season, predominantly serving as a back-up to Alex Sandro.
The Old Lady turned their attention towards signing a left-back after snapping up three marquee players – Angel Di Maria, Paul Pogba and Gleison Bremer.
Kostic, who led the Eagles to Europa League success last season, is on the brink of completing a move to Turin, having reportedly completed his medical yesterday.
Pellegrini will add to the handful of signings Oliver Glasner’s side have completed this summer including Mario Gotze, Lucas Alario and Kristijan Jakic.
Frankfurt got off to the worst possible start to the new season, falling to a 6-1 defeat to reigning champions Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga opener.
Juve will begin their Serie A campaign with a home fixture against Sassuolo this weekend.
- Nice leading the race for Arsenal target Mykhalo Mudryk
- Erling Haaland sends message to Manchester City fans ahead of Sunday’s derby
- Everton star raves about Jordan Pickford after 2-1 victory at Southampton
- William Saliba impresses in Arsenal’s 3-1 victory over Tottenham Hotspur
- Manchester City vs Manchester United Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups