Paris Saint-Germain have stepped up negotiations for top targets Milan Skriniar and Renato Sanches to complete the deals sooner, reports Foot Mercato.
PSG are one of the busiest club in the transfer window as they usher in a new era under manager Christophe Galtier and advisor Luis Campos.
The signings of Vitinha, Hugo Ekitike and Nordi Mukiele mark a shift in the transfer strategy, as PSG have ditched their tradition of buying global superstars.
Skriniar and Sanches could be next in line, with PSG looking to get the deals over the line.
The Portuguese midfielder has also been heavily linked with AC Milan, but it now appears Les Parisiens are in pole position to sign him.
The 24-year-old is keen on reuniting with Galtier, who brought the best out of him at Lille.
PSG have also been working on the deal for Skriniar for a long time but with little progress.
Inter Milan are open to selling the Slovakian defender to balance the books but have declined PSG’s previous offers due to them not being up to the mark.
The Ligue 1 giants are now set for a new round of talks with Inter, hoping that the Italian giants could drop their €70 million valuation of Skriniar.
- Xavi signs one-year contract extension until 2025
- Why Man United cast-off must lower his expectations if he wants to play again
- Preview: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid – prediction, team news, line-ups
- This Week In Football: Continental campaigns kick off in Europe and Asia
- Preview: Liverpool vs West Ham United – prediction, team news, line-ups