AC Milan and Puma have launched an eye-catching new home kit for the 2022/23 season.
Inspired by Milanese heritage, new generations of Rossoneri and ‘That Milan Touch’, the Milan jersey proudly displays the Tricolore symbol from the club’s 19th Serie A title.
Fans love the design, with the club selling as many jerseys in ten hours as they did in the first nine days of sales last season.
The black base frames the iconic black and red stripes into a progressive take on AC Milan’s identity.
The jersey features the Italian Tricolore on the sleeve cuffs and the Milan coat of arms on the upper back.
The authentic Milan jersey features ULTRAWEAVE performance fabric and dryCELL sweat-wicking technology, making it the lightest and most comfortable Puma has ever made.
The replica version is made with 100% recycled polyester with dryCELL sweat-wicking technology to keep you dry and comfortable wherever you are wearing the jersey.
- Pep Guardiola denies City are reliant on Rodri but the stats disagree
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag scoops Premier League MOTM award
- This Week In Football: Last-minute UWNL drama, Santos relegated & more
- Morning Mix: Arsenal face acid test at Villa, Chelsea boss has no excuses
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Who is better placed to beat Man City to the title?
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina to face Chile, Brazil and USMNT discover their groups
- Four reasons PSV Eindhoven are overtaking Ajax on and off the pitch
- Matip out for the rest of the season – what do Liverpool do now?
- How has extra added time changed Premier League results?