AC Milan have been handed a huge boost in the pursuit of Lille defender Sven Botman, who reportedly prefers a move to San Siro.
Rossoneri reached a verbal agreement with Botman in February itself, but the Serie A champions have since struggled to strike a deal with the Ligue 1 outfit, allowing Premier League outfit Newcastle United to enter the fray.
It has also been claimed that the Magpies have issued an ultimatum to Botman’s entourage to make a decision sooner, or else they are ready to look for alternatives.
Milan are hopeful they can strike an agreement with Lille for the summer transfer of the 22-year-old, having submitted an offer worth €30 million.
Similarly, Club Brugge youngster Charles De Ketelaere has set his sights on Rossoneri despite interest from Leicester City.
The Belgian prodigy is one of the reported targets for Stefano Pioli’s side to strengthen the No.10 position, with the club said to be disappointed with Brahim Diaz’s performances last season.
De Ketelaere’s Club Brugge team-mate Noa Lang is also on the wishlist of Rossoneri.
There are also reports that the electrifying Dutch winger is closing in on a move to San Siro, having been on the radar of Rossoneri for several months.
- Paris Saint-Germain vs Montpellier Preview – Prediction, how to watch & line-ups
- Brentford vs Manchester United Preview – Prediction, how to watch & line-ups
- Manchester City vs Bournemouth Preview – Prediction, how to watch & line-ups
- Frenkie de Jong determined to stay at Barcelona despite threats and Premier League interest
- Barcelona ready to sell Sergino Dest amid Man Utd & Chelsea interest