The Brazilian has been one of the few positives in an otherwise turbulent campaign for Jesse Marsch’s men as they currently run the risk of relegating heading into the final matchday of the season.
Should his side fail to beat the drop, Raphinha is one of many names that are expected to leave Elland Road off the back of 13 direct goal contributions in 34 games this term.
Barcelona are believed to be the preferred destination for Raphinha with the Catalans reported to have agreed personal terms over a move, but Manchester United want to lure him to Old Trafford if their search for a new striker fails.
Raphinha is not the only Leeds United player on the Red Devils’ radar as Kalvin Phillips has also been linked with a switch to the Theatre of Dreams.
However, The Telegraph have claimed that due to the rivalry between the two clubs, striking a deal for any of the aforementioned players could be complicated, while United also have less money to spend than usual after failing to qualify for the Champions League.
One of the areas that ten Hag will be looking to strengthen is his attack with Cristiano Ronaldo turning 38 midway through next season and Edinson Cavani on his way out when his contract expires at the end of June.
- Liverpool considering Mohamed Salah sale amid Real Madrid interest
- Nottingham Forest confirm Taiwo Awoniyi signing – Dean Henderson announcement imminent
- AC Milan in talks to sign wantaway Chelsea star Hakim Ziyech
- Newcastle United beat AC Milan for the signing of Sven Botman
- Arsenal agree £45m deal for Manchester City striker Gabriel Jesus