The draw for the Europa League round of 16 has been conducted.
The previous round gave us some cracking ties, with the pick of the bunch coming between Rangers and Borussia Dortmund. The Scottish club pulled off a shock, eliminating the Black and Yellows 6-4 on aggregate.
Meanwhile, Barcelona comfortably saw off Napoli in the second leg, winning 4-2 at the Estadio Diego Armando Maradona.
In this round, the group stage first-placed teams join the knockout round. This includes Premier League club West Ham United, as well as Ligue 1 duo Lyon and Monaco and Bundesliga pair Bayer Leverkusen and Eintracht Frankfurt.
Spartak Moscow, Red Star Belgrade and Galatasaray make up the remainder of the draw. All group stage champions are seeded in the draw.
Sevilla will face West Ham in what looks most exciting tie of the round. Barcelona were drawn against Galatasaray, while Atalanta clash with Bayer Leverkusen.
The first legs will be played on March 9-10, with the second legs on March 17.
Full round of 16 draw
Rangers vs Red Star Belgrade
Braga vs Monaco
Porto vs Lyon
Atalanta vs Bayer Leverkusen
Sevilla vs West Ham United
Barcelona vs Galatasaray
RB Leipzig vs Spartak Moscow
Real Betis vs Eintracht Frankfurt
- Liverpool considering Mohamed Salah sale amid Real Madrid interest
- Nottingham Forest confirm Taiwo Awoniyi signing – Dean Henderson announcement imminent
- AC Milan in talks to sign wantaway Chelsea star Hakim Ziyech
- Newcastle United beat AC Milan for the signing of Sven Botman
- Arsenal agree £45m deal for Manchester City striker Gabriel Jesus