The draw for the Europa League round of 16 has been conducted.
The previous round gave us some cracking ties, with the pick of the bunch coming between Rangers and Borussia Dortmund. The Scottish club pulled off a shock, eliminating the Black and Yellows 6-4 on aggregate.
Meanwhile, Barcelona comfortably saw off Napoli in the second leg, winning 4-2 at the Estadio Diego Armando Maradona.
In this round, the group stage first-placed teams join the knockout round. This includes Premier League club West Ham United, as well as Ligue 1 duo Lyon and Monaco and Bundesliga pair Bayer Leverkusen and Eintracht Frankfurt.
Spartak Moscow, Red Star Belgrade and Galatasaray make up the remainder of the draw. All group stage champions are seeded in the draw.
Sevilla will face West Ham in what looks most exciting tie of the round. Barcelona were drawn against Galatasaray, while Atalanta clash with Bayer Leverkusen.
The first legs will be played on March 9-10, with the second legs on March 17.
Full round of 16 draw
Rangers vs Red Star Belgrade
Braga vs Monaco
Porto vs Lyon
Atalanta vs Bayer Leverkusen
Sevilla vs West Ham United
Barcelona vs Galatasaray
RB Leipzig vs Spartak Moscow
Real Betis vs Eintracht Frankfurt
- Analysis: Liverpool did all they could to win the League Cup – and ultimately triumphed
- Everton ten-point deduction reduced to six
- Jurgen Klopp could win the quadruple this season and still not be Liverpool’s best-ever manager
- Chelsea & Man City target set to join Real Madrid in 2024 or 2025
- Cristiano Ronaldo makes obscene gesture at rival supporters chanting ‘Messi’
- Van Dijk leads Liverpool kids to League Cup glory
- Arsenal 4-1 Newcastle United: Magpies gunned down by free-firing Arteta squad
- Man Utd without seven players for Fulham game
- Tottenham ‘seriously’ interested in signing Sebastian Szymanski
- Man City braced for Saudi Pro League bids for Kevin De Bruyne this summer