Tottenham Hotspur are ready to sell Tanguy Ndombele in the January transfer window, according to reports.
The 25-year-old was booed off by his own fans during the FA Cup match against Morecambe on Sunday.
Despite Spurs being a goal behind, the midfielder walked off the pitch very slowly, thus infuriating the home crowd with his behaviour.
Ndombele joined Tottenham from Lyon in a deal worth around £55 million in 2019 when Mauricio Pochettino was in charge.
His first season in north London was hugely affected by injuries as he managed to make only 12 starts in the English top-flight.
The 25-year-old was an important figure for Spurs the following season when he clocked up 33 Premier League appearances, bagging three goals and two assists.
However, he is struggling to get playing time this term, with his involvement limited to only six league starts.
Ndombele has been a big flop at Spurs, considering the enormous amount they paid to secure his signature.
Given his questionable attitude, it is no surprise that the club wants to offload him.
However, he is currently on £200,000-per-week wages, which could make it difficult to find a club to match that.
The Londoners are also ready to offload Steven Bergwijn in January.
- Arsenal agree deal to sign United States international
- The best managerial candidate for Everton – Pereira or Rooney?
- Inter Milan eye summer swoop for Sassuolo striker Gianluca Scamacca
- Chelsea looking to build defence around Matthijs de Ligt
- AFCON 2021 round of 16 update: Salah penalty defeats Ivory Coast, Jesus Owono stars for Equatorial Guinea, Egypt to face Morocco in last eight