The draw for the 2022/23 Nations League group stage has been completed.
The competition was introduced in 2018 and pits teams of similar strength against each other in competitive matches.
There are four leagues, which are then divided into four separate groups. Group winners get promoted, while last-placed sides get relegated.
Meanwhile, teams who finish top of League A progress into the knockout stage. This consists of two single-legged semi-finals and a final. Portugal were the first winners in 2018/19, and France took the trophy for 2020/21.
In addition, Nations League group winners can get a second chance in qualifying for the World Cup and European Championships.
Group A3 seems like the most exciting group of the draw. Italy and England will meet again for the first time since the Euro 2020 final, and both will also compete against Germany and Hungary.
There is also a repeat of the 2018 World Cup final in Group A1, as France and Croatia were drawn against each other along with Austria and Denmark.
The first four matchdays will be in June 2022, and the final two matchdays will take place in September 2022.
Full UEFA Nations League group stage draw
Republic of Ireland
*As League D only has two groups, only two teams from League C get relegated. These are decided by play-outs, which will be played in March.
- Arsenal agree deal to sign United States international
- The best managerial candidate for Everton – Pereira or Rooney?
- Inter Milan eye summer swoop for Sassuolo striker Gianluca Scamacca
- Chelsea looking to build defence around Matthijs de Ligt
- AFCON 2021 round of 16 update: Salah penalty defeats Ivory Coast, Jesus Owono stars for Equatorial Guinea, Egypt to face Morocco in last eight